WHAT CAN ROSS TEACH YOU ABOUT RELEVANCE?
- How to be a Relevant Leader
- Learn how to design, engineer and execute customer journeys
- Learn how to become creative under pressure
- Learn how to motivate your workforce in the year 2020
- Learn how to keep abreast of B2B and B2C buying habits
- How to find an endless supply of innovative ideas
- Learn how to find competitors in your blind spot
- Learn which Big Data & Digital Marketing will spike your revenue
- Learn how to build a world-class performance culture
- Learn how to build loyalty in an on-demand society
- How to leverage trends from Awareness to…Advocacy
JUST DISCOVERING ROSS?
- Author of (5) best-selling business books on growth, motivation, customer experience, and accountability
- Writer/Producer of (14) Human Resource films
- 6-Time Emmy® Award winning talk show host/comedian (FOX, USA, NBC, ABC)
- Keynote speaker for over 2,500 events worldwide
- National Speaker Assn. Hall of Fame recipient
This is a professional development program that will inspire your team members and associates to operate at peak performance. Ross Shafer will show your attendee show to remain innovative, responsible, and encouraging to others.Read More... Watch the Video
Ross describes the tactics necessary for leaders to stay relevant to their customers & clients, B2B partners, and team members. Relevant leaders have the ability to predict where the market is headed - and respond before your competition gets there first.
We can no longer blame the recession - or management - or the competition. It is time to take personal responsibility and accountability for our performance; in all economic climates. Leadership needs to remind the sales and support teams, "You are the leading expert on you."
The way customers now interact with technology (mobile, kiosk, digital push, ecommerce) has caused a tectonic shift in their buying habits. We coach organizations on the need to design, engineer, and execute a deliberate Emotional Customer Journey informed by those technologies.
WHO HIRES ROSS?